Benefits to IT
RADICALLY IMPROVED DATA QUALITY AND DELIVERY
No more orphaned data in spreadsheets
Clear Analytics is the bridge between the spreadsheet and your data source. Eliminating the repetitive tasks of importing data dumps into spreadsheets, leading to stale and unverifiable numbers.
You get a high degree of context around the information that you are analyzing.
SYSTEMS AND CONTROLS
Clear Analytics radically reinforces Excel with security capabilities commonly found in Enterprise-Level Business Intelligence platforms.
- Centralized access control
- User / Role level access to reports and queries
- Fine grained entitlements of actions
- Full auditing of query, report changes and execution
Clear Analytics delivers a high level of accountability and trace-ability that is “impossible” with Excel alone.
Clear Analytics ensures that every number delivered onto a sheet is backed by a full audit trail.
- Know where the data came from
- When the data was extracted
- Who ran the report
- What filters were applied
This unprecedented level of trace-ability means you can use Clear Analytics for even the most sensitive data uses.
BETTER DATA MANAGEMENT
By keeping a full audit of all queries, reports and activities, IT can identify and inform users who may be impacted by any changes to your data landscape.
- Easily identify users impacted by updates to data sources
- Monitor most used data points
- Identify Data Stewardship priorities
- “BI usage” analysis to pinpoint critical reports and users
UNPRECEDENTED SELF SERVICE
Empowering users to manage their own reporting needs allows IT to focus on the delivery of comprehensive and accurate data.
As the variety of data grows beyond the firewall to numerous cloud services, IT can now refocus their efforts on improving data quality and data stewardship practices.
UNBURDEN YOUR INFRASTRUCTURE
Clear Analytics fetches your data from a wide variety of sources and caches them so that reports are delivered to the user quickly and efficiently.
- Pre-cache summarized data from reports for quick access
- Unburden databases from running repetitive queries
- Retain cached data for compliance